Woodstock Music Business Camp
Pathfinder Management Presents Master Sessions
Jim Della Croce, Founder Sheri DiGiovanna, Managing Director
Learn how to break into the music business, monetize your act, and heighten your profile on the professional level.
Whether you’re looking to break into the entertainment industry or tune up your career, Woodstock Music Business Camp’s real-life master sessions offer a unique opportunity to study and compare notes with the industry’s top professionals.
Woodstock Music Business Camp is an invaluable series of seminars designed to share, educate, enlighten, inspire and motivate both music industry pros and aspiring pros. Della Croce and his featured artists and counselors share tried and true trade secrets, short-cuts, resources, and real-world experiences to better fast track your journey. All programs are designed to further grow your music related career and generate greater profits in this often-ambiguous profession.
Best suited for ages 16 and up
- Tune up your career in the entertainment business
- Trade Secrets from leading music industry pros
- One-on-one attention from masters in the business
Master Sessions include but are not limited to:
1. Songwriting/Music Publishing/ Plugging – It All Begins with a Song
2. Record Production
3. Visual Arts: Still Photography and Video Production
4. Maximum PR! – The Fame Game: National Publicity, Tour Press, and the Perfect Press-Kit
5. Merchandising and Sales
6. Record Company Operations
7. Promotion, Marketing, Website Management and e-Marketing
8. Artist Management
9. The Road: Booking, Talent buying, Contracts, Touring, Tour Managing and Life on the Road
10. Session Man – My Life on Record
11. Concert Production: Talent buying, Contracts, Show Production
12. National Syndicated Radio
Camp sessions run Friday evenings until Sunday at noon:
Fall Session 2015: October 16, 17 and 18
Winter Session 2015: December 4, 5 and 6
See Camp Schedule for details
All events take place at Pathfinder Management: The Castle Inn, 20 Delaware Avenue, Delaware Water Gap, PA 18327. Click here for directions
Cost of the Camp is $1500 and includes 12 master sessions, 3 meals, afternoon snacks, and a mini concert. As space is limited, registration is limited to the first 30 paid registrants on a first come, first served basis. Upon arrival, campers will receive the final schedule, information packet and receipt for payment.
Payment in full is due upon registration. Seating is limited and on a rolling admission basis. A $250 non-refundable registration fee applies.